Embedding a tweet in your blog post is very easy. Twitter has already provided the ‘Embed this Tweet‘ feature, which lets you to embed any tweet in your blog post. All you have to do is to find the desired tweet you wish to embed and get the codes.
If you are using WordPress version 3.4+ then its much more easy, you have to simply put the URL of the tweet in the editor and that’s it, wordpress will automatically embed the tweet in your blog post. Anyhow if you are using older versions or blogger then you need to follow these simple steps to embed the tweet in your post.
Recommend Read: Add a Stylish Email Subscription Form for your Blog
- Go to your twitter tweets page and find the tweet you need to embed in your blog post.
- Now click on the “Expand” link and then you’ll see some more information about the tweet.
- You can find a “Details” link after the date, click on it.
- Now your tweet will open into it’s own page. There you can find the “Embed this Tweet” link.
- Click the “Embed this Tweet” link, and a screen will pop up which gives you code and options for embedding your tweet.
- Now copy the code that is provided to you and paste it into your blog post.
That’s it. You have successfully embedded your tweet. If you are using WordPress 3.4 or above then instead of copying the HTML code simply copy the tweet Link and paste it in your blog post editor.
Here’s an example of how that embedded tweet would look like:
Hey, Why don't you retweet this informative blog post..! 🙂
Learn How to embed tweets in your blog post: http://t.co/2ekIVRBb
— Afsal Rahim (@afsalrahim) January 19, 2013